Thursday, March 8, 2012

Capture HD ScreenShots Easily

Capture HD ScreenShots Easily

Hi, all viewers, at first take my love and salaam. Hope all is well. Today I will discuss you about a PC tip that I was searching for a long time. I was cherished for this perfect PC tip for a long since. I am a student and I have to capture some screenshots in a regular basis. But it is very difficult to capture these by the default system of windows. We can do it by pressing the “Print Screen” key from the keyboard and then paste it on “paint” option. It needs much time. For this, here I am introducing you with a little software named “Fraps”. You can do these works within some seconds by using this useful software.



Like this, sometimes we have to capture some On Screen Video also. I have used many video capturing software but all are failed in front of it. It gives you the best and HQ video when you will do it. You can also record your voice at the time of capturing videos if you want. It is very suitable for different professional works.

Please download this useful software from here. It is full version software. Here, below, I am telling you the procedure to use this useful software and this PC tip.

1)      Al first download “Fraps” from here.
2)      Then “install” it like the others you have installed in your PC.
3)      Then “Open” Fraps.
4)      Press “F10” button to capture screenshots.
5)      If you want to capture video then press “F9”. Stop it and again press “F9”

Hope, it will not be a big problem to download and install in your PC. If you feel trouble, you can inform me via comment box. Good bye. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment