Thursday, March 22, 2012
Easily Boot Your Computer from Pen drive/How to make your Pen Drive Bootable
Easily Boot Your Computer from Pen drive/How to make your
Pen Drive Bootable
Hi, everybody, take my love at first. With a lot of happiness, today I am starting my new twit. Many of us can not set up windows in our desktops or laptop notebooks due to the reason of unworkable CD/DVD Rom or unavailability of CD/DVD Rom. For that reason, we have to loss our time to set up windows. Many times, we have to do this work by joining an external CD/DVD Rom. But, it is very rare opportunity to find out an external CD/DVD Rom. As this reason, we have to depend on pen drive. But, we don’t know the correct policy to set up windows from pen drive. So, please today learn this PC tips. I am telling you here how to boot your PC or Laptopfrom a pen drive easily or how to make your pen drive bootable?
1) Personal Computer
2) A bootable CD/DVD disk of windows 7/windows XP
3) Minimum 4 GB pen drive (1 piece)
Now complete the steps below carefully:
1) At first format your pen drive
3) Now, open the “.zip” folder. Then double click on the file named “wintoflash.exe”. Run the software and select “Advance mode”.
4) To set up “windows XP” select “Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive” from task option and click on “Run”.
5) To set up “windows 7/Vista or the later version of windows select “Transfer Windows Vista/2008/7/8 Setup to USB drive” from task option and click on “Run”.
6) Show your CD/DVD drive in place of “Windows Source path”. [e.g. H:]
7) In the place of USB dive show your pen drive’s drive letter. [e.g. I:]
8) Select “I accepted the terms of the license agreement” and press “continue”
9) There will open a warning window. Click on “OK”. When it finishes file transfer, then press “OK”.
Now, your task is finished. Your Pen drive is now a cousin of your windows bootable disk. Now, set up windows to your PC or notebooks. If you have learned a new PC tips from here, please don’t forget to leave your valuable comments. Your comments will help us to make our PC Tips website better in the near future. Bye for today.